In order to print your document, you will first need to connect to your online accounting service while in print mode and select a transaction.
1) In the template browser page, select the template you want to use and click the Print button in the top header panel. Click here for more details regarding opening your template in print mode.
2) Connect to your online accounting service.
3) Select a transaction you want to print.
4) Click on the Create Invoice button in the top right hand corner and select Download PDF.
5) After successfully downloading the printed pdf, you will be asked if you would like to mark the transaction as printed.
QuickBooks Online: The transaction will be marked as printed and a note is appended to your statement memo that includes the date, time, and notification that formfarm.io printed the transaction.