In order to batch email your documents, you will need to connect to your online account service while in print mode and select transactions in the transactions list.
1) In the template browser page, select the template you want to use and click the Print button in the top header panel (or double click on the template to open it up in print mode). Click here for more details regarding opening your template in print mode.
2) Connect to your online accounting service
3) Select the transactions you want to batch email
TIP! While in print mode, the bottom left "Select..." menu allows you to select all the transactions displayed in the current list that you have marked in QBO to be sent later. This way you can quickly select all the transactions in the displayed list for you to batch email.
4) Click on the Create PDF button in the top right hand corner and select Email. The number on the Create PDF button indicates how many transactions you selected
5) Use the default message or edit the message before emailing the transactions
6) After successfully emailing the transactions, you will be prompted to mark the transactions as sent
QuickBooks Online: The transaction will be marked as sent and a note is appended to your statement memo that includes the date, time, and notification that formfarm.io emailed the transaction to the customer's email address.