In order to batch print your documents, you will need to connect to your online account service while in print mode and select the transactions you want to batch print.
1) In the template browser page, select the template you want to use and click the Print button in the top header panel. Click here for more details regarding opening your template in print mode.
2) Connect to your online accounting service
3) Select the transactions you want to batch print
TIP! While in print mode, the bottom left "Select..." menu allows you to select all the transactions displayed in the current list that you have marked in QBO to be printed later. This way you can quickly select all the transactions in the displayed list for you to batch print.
4) Click on the Create Invoice button in the top right hand corner and select Download PDF if you want a single multipage PDF file or select Download Zip, for an archive of each individual PDF files. The number on the Create Invoice button indicates how many transactions you selected.
5) After successfully downloading the file, you will be asked if you would like to mark the transactions as printed.
QuickBooks Online: The transaction will be marked as printed and a note is appended to your statement memo that includes the date, time, and notification that formfarm.io printed the transaction.