In order to email your document, you will need to connect to your online account service while in print mode and select a transaction first.
1) In the template browser page, select the template you want to use and click the Print button in the top header panel. Click here for more details regarding opening your template in print mode.
2) Connect to your online accounting service
3) Select a transaction you want to email
4) Click on the Create Invoice button in the top right hand corner and select Email
5) Use the default message or edit the message before emailing the transaction. You can update your Reply-To email address in the previewer as well.
6) Select the option to Mark as Sent in the email previewer if you like to update the invoice status.
7) Click Send to send the email. The invoice PDF will be added as an attachment to the email.
QuickBooks Online: The transaction will be marked as sent and a note is appended to your statement memo that includes the date, time, and notification that formfarm.io emailed the transaction to the customer's email address.