You can easily perform common actions in your custom form. You can access these options using the Edit menu item or use the corresponding keyboard shortcut within the formfarm.io tool editor page.
When you select an object you can do the following:
- Undo - Undo the last action
- Redo - Redo the last action
- Select multiple actions:
- Select All - Select all objects in the template
- Select Labels - Select all label objects in the template
- Select Fields - Select all field objects in the template
- Duplicate - Duplicate selected object(s)
- TIP! You can select an object, drag and hold down the Option key (Mac) or the Alt key (Windows) to duplicate the object
- Delete - Delete selected object(s)
- Lock - Lock selected object(s). Locked objects can not be edited until unlocked. Once an object is locked, the object handlers become gray.
- Unlock - Unlock selected object(s). You must double click on the locked object(s) in order to select it. Once an object is unlocked, the object handlers return to the default orange color.