You can add QR Codes to your custom form.
How to add a QR Code:
1) Click on the Insert menu item
2) Select QR Code
Here you can style your QR Code.
- Position - Manually enter in values to position the object
- Left: The x coordinate position for the object
- Top: The y coordinage position for the object
- Size - Manually enter in the values to resize the object
- Width: The width of the object
- Height: The height of the object
- TIP! Maintain aspect ratio on the object by holding down shift and resizing the object via the orange handlers.
- Background - Check this option if you want the selected object to be printed on every template page (separate from header/footer). Click here for header/footer preferences.
You can add the data you want the QR code to contain by typing in the Value field. You can also connect the QR code to a data source from your online accounting service, and the value contained in the QR code will be that data from the document you email or print later. Click here to learn more how to connect to your online accounting service data.