You can add existing connected text objects by dragging and dropping (or double clicking) on elements in the Elements section. Or you can manually add a text object to your form.
How to add a text object:
1) Click on the Insert menu item
2) Select the text object you want to add:
- Box - a default text box
- Label - a text box with "Label" text and a background color
- Field - a small text box
(NOTE: The objects from the element section are composed of a Label and Field object)
Here you can style your text box object
- Position - Manually enter in values to position the object
- Left: The x coordinate position for the object
- Top: The y coordinage position for the object
- Size - Manually enter in the values to resize the object
- Width: The width of the object
- Height: The height of the object
- TIP! Maintain aspect ratio on the object by holding down shift and resizing the object via the orange handlers.
- Border Weight - Select from multiple border weight options
- Border Style - Styles include:
- Border Color - Choose a border color using the color palette
- Border Visibility - Click on which border(s) you want to display or not display
- Fill - Choose the color you want to fill in the object
- Font - Select font style, size, color, alignment, uppercase and lowercase options
- Corner Radius - Select from multiple rounded corner options
- Background - Check this option if you want the selected object to be printed on every template page (separate from header/footer). Click here for header/footer preferences.
Here you can connect your online accounting data to the corresponding text object. You can also select the type of formatter to use with the data. Click here to learn more how to connect to your online accounting service data.