You can add images your custom form.
How to add an image:
1) Click on the Insert menu item
2) Select Image...
3) Select the image file you want to import
Here you can style your image.
- Position - Manually enter in values to position the object
- Left: The x coordinate position for the object
- Top: The y coordinage position for the object
- Size - Manually enter in the values to resize the object
- Width: The width of the object
- Height: The height of the object
- TIP! Maintain aspect ratio on the image by holding down shift and resizing the image via the orange handlers.
- Image - Set Image button allows you to replace the current image within current image borders. You can also double click on the image to replace it as well.
- Border Weight - Enter the value to adjust the border weight
- Border Color - Enter or select a border color using the color palette
- Border Style - Styles include:
- Border Visibility - Click on which border(s) you want to display or not display
- Corner Radius - Select from multiple rounded corner options
- Image Opacity - Set the image opacity using the slider bar
- Background - Check this option if you want the selected object to be printed on every template page (separate from header/footer). Click here for header/footer preferences.