You can add existing connected table(s) by dragging and dropping (or double-clicking) the table element in the Elements section. Or you can manually add a table into your custom form.
How to add a table to your custom form:
1) Click on the Add menu item
2) Select Table
Here you can style your table.
- Position - Manually enter in values to position the object
- Left: The x coordinate position for the object
- Top: The y coordinate position for the object
- Size - Manually enter in the values to resize the object
- Width: The width of the object
- Height: The height of the object
- TIP! Maintain aspect ratio on the object by holding down shift and resizing the object via the orange handlers
- Number of Columns - Select the number of additional columns you would like to add. This will copy the last column and add it to the table
- Border Visibility - Click on which border(s) you want to display or not display
- Border Weight - Select from multiple border weight options
- Border Color - Choose a border color from the color palette
- Header - Select the header size and color. Select the header font, style, size, color, alignment, uppercase, and lowercase options as well
- Row - Select the row size as well as main and alternate colors. Select the header font, style, size, color, alignment, uppercase, and lowercase options as well
- Corner Radius - Select from multiple rounded corner options
The source tab option is only available when selecting a specific table column within the table. Here you can connect your online accounting data to the corresponding table column. You can also select the type of formatter to use with the data. Click here to learn more how to connect to your online accounting service data.